Old January 30th 18, 08:24 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default New aerial for Winter Hill.

I'd imagine any new aerial will be a log and be a smaller bandwidth one than
the old days.

"Graham." wrote in message
I will be overhauling my aerials when the weather gets a bit warmer
and I was wondering, after the 700MHz band clearance and move
downwards, what group of aerial to use rather than the C/D one I have
now that is already sub-prime.

We were promised a new grouping scheme optimised for the post 800Mhz
clearance, did the manufactures deliver this?

What about the even smaller band we are about to get, has that
influenced the aerials available, or is there now just one group?
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%