Old January 8th 18, 07:31 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Mumblers united

Ah yes, I heard the trailer for that one. You can apparently watch it all on
the bbc web site now, so why put it out?
The trail they have been running for that rather odd concept, pre
apocalyptic crime drama, is mumbles punctuated by lots of over acted
shouting.

"The Other John" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 08:47:34 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

Has tv drama decided to record all dialogue as mumbles?
I was watching the box last night to see what was on and something on
bbc 1 which I'm assuming was a drama seemed to have all the dialogue
mumbled.

I watched the first episode of the new thriller "Hard Sun" on Saturday and
had to turn subtitles on due to mumblevision [tm]!

--
TOJ.