Old January 7th 18, 04:58 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
charles[_2_]

Default If you were buying a new telly..

In article , JNugent
wrote:
On 06/01/2018 22:32, Martin wrote:
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 21:59:16 +0000, Adrian Caspersz
wrote:

On 06/01/18 16:26, Brian Gaff wrote:
Would you go for Freesat or Freeview?

If you live in certain communities, the existence of a satellite dish
on your property might be seen by neighbours as a sign of bad taste....

that says more about some people than anything :-)

I'd say that all that stems from the days when Sky dishes were huge and
white - a real carbuncle on your south-facing wall.

When I had one of these, I bought some spray paint which matched the
Snowcem on the walls.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England