Old January 2nd 18, 08:30 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
WCZ[_5_]

Default Poor signal quality on CH60 mux

Over the past couple of weeks I've been getting intermittent picture breakup
on all channels carried by the CH60 mux on the Oxford transmitter. Tele and
both PVRs attached to it are affected and looking at the signal stats when
the picture is breaking up I see good signal strength but the signal quality
is all over the place. I've not added anything new to the setup in months
and it doesn't appear to be Christmas light related as turning them off
doesn't resolve the problem.

Could this be 4G signal interference? I've been looking for a filter that
still allows CH60 to be received but so far no luck.

--

WCZ