Old December 30th 17, 11:01 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Does any hardware still allow playing of CD video?

I'm talking the cd sized discs you used to get that were gold in colour, but
had one big video track and a couple of normal audio tracks.
IE its not a DVD or a Philips laserdisc as such, though I'd imagine it was
using the same tech as Pioneerr combination players seemed to play them and
some computers of the Amiga type did as well but that might just have been
software.
On a pc it shows up as a two track CD only, no video.