Old December 30th 17, 10:58 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default I have a Cadfael music CD with 23 tracks on

That is somewhat like going to the shops asaying you found something then
coming home without it. Without more details how can we judge?

I have a cd that claims to hold 90 minutes of standard CD Audio and it does
but some players struggle near the end and trying to select tracks can be a
little frustrating at times.
It seems that in principal the format can be pushed, but in reality, the
hardware is not always up to the job.

"Phi" wrote in message
news
The sound spectrum of this CD seems extraordinarily broad. Would this have
been a special recording setup (sound track of video programme production)
? as many of my other CDs (Orchestral) appear to be quite narrow in
bandwidth by comparison.