Old December 29th 17, 03:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
charles[_2_]

Default Problems with CP? or is it time for a new twig?

In article , Brian Gaff
wrote:
Its quite funny actually as CP was always group A, but when I bought a
new aerial for digital everyone said broadband. We all thought they were
quite mad, but due to all the messing about it has actually been a good
move. As you know I recently had to change out the coax that got water
in it, but the actual aerial in the loft seems good still, as we are
line of sight. It will be very interesting to actually see how wide band
it is when the time comes.

The losses through the roof will increase with frequency.

So close in the main issues seem to be multipath from nearby high rise
buildings in any case so I may need a log or something if it acts up
again. Brian

Logs have a fairly wide front acceptance angle, so are not good if the
multipath comes from just off the main beam. You're better off with a high
gain (narrow angle) yagi.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England