Old December 26th 17, 06:41 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

Default Sorry your account is locked for 30 minutes

"Woody" wrote in message
news

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
On 25/12/2017 07:58, Phi wrote:
You attempted to log in 3 times without the correct password, what is so
sacred about BBC I wonder,

A bit like loads of other services and websites then ?

The trick in all cases is to remember your password

It wasn't the password, but the email address........I used a buckshee one
from many a years ago, so that they would not tie up my genuine email
address to the account info.

It's daft really, because it would have been quicker to setup a new BBC
account with a spoofed MAC address.