Old December 26th 17, 10:37 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

Default Sorry your account is locked for 30 minutes

On 26/12/2017 11:30, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 26/12/17 11:03, Mark Carver wrote:
On 25/12/2017 07:58, Phi wrote:
You attempted to log in 3 times without the correct password, what is
so sacred about BBC I wonder,

A bit like loads of other services and websites then ?

The trick in all cases is to remember your password

The other trick is to accept a cookie and stay signed in.

I used to do that, but I don't now. I find having to enter my password
helps me remember it, which comes in handy when I need to use it on a
new device or someone else's etc.

--
Mark