Old December 26th 17, 08:30 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Sorry your account is locked for 30 minutes

Half the time in the past it would not recognise me with the right password.
I see the results of the most popular passwords are in and the winner is..
Password.
I'm not a lot better but until somebody can crack this id problem for
everyone with minimal effort it will always go on.

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 07:58:58 -0000, "Phi" wrote:

You attempted to log in 3 times without the correct password, what is so
sacred about BBC I wonder,

What's the point of locking your account for thirty minutes? Is it to
stop a
bot trying to login to your account? :-)
--

Martin in Zuid Holland