Old December 22nd 17, 03:55 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_14_]

Default Star Wars Rogue 1 - pricing on Amazon

Prices from Amazon:

Amazon Video £7.99.

Blu-ray £11.99

DVD £15.85

O.K., the DVD is not directly from Amazon but the other two are and they
are all on the same page.

If I want to get it elsewhere it is £7 for the DVD from Tesco or Sainsbury.

I thought Amazon was supposed to be the cheapest usually?

I can see that they want to push the video service (less cost to them) but
priced above the cost of a DVD?

Perhaps it is just Xmas madness.

Or the cheaper one could be the Theatrical Version (had to look that one
up - the version originally shown in cinemas).

Cheers

Dave R

---