Old December 22nd 17, 08:18 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

Default Amazon Fight Back

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:51:52 +0000, Graham.
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:20:59 -0000, Yellow
coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful
comprehension...

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 17:52:36 +0000, Graham.
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 17:23:08 -0000, Yellow
coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful
comprehension...

Heads up!

Just turned on my Fire Stick to be asked if I want to install Firefox
or
Silk which would then allow me to continue to use youTube.

I have gone for Firefox and it works lovely.

Apps? We don't need no stinkin' apps.

You do if you want to watch youTube in a Fire Stick.

The Youtube app on my rather ancient phone (Android ver 2.3.6
Gingerbread) stopped working for a couple of days, I have never
succeeded in getting any browser to work with YT. I thought it might
be a ploy to get me to upgrade, but it has mysteriously started to
work again.

Why would youTube give a stuff about you upgrading your phone?

Youtube is Google, and Google is Android.

and Android is free.

assuming you value your sanity at zero