Old December 21st 17, 08:19 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Mark Carver[_2_]

Default mb21 Christmas Transmitter Quiz

Anoraks on everybody, this should keep such minded folk busy !

http://tx.mb21.co.uk/gallery/xmasquiz.shtml

To enter, please email your answers no later than 1 January 2018. The
entrant with the highest number of correct answers will win a lovely tub
of xmas choccies from Amazon. Editors' decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into. Consolation prize of one festive
garden slug for most whining complaint. !

(Don't worry, I'm not entering, I helped set the questions !)

--
Mark