Old December 19th 17, 07:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Green

Default Win 10

Bill Wright wrote:
On 19/12/2017 11:53, Chris Green wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
On 19/12/2017 09:26, Brian Gaff wrote:
Really my head seems a very poor place to store passwords, or rather which
password is for which service.

I mean password, fred 1234 and forget-me-not and possibly pets names are not
suitable passwords.
Shame that.
Brian

Here's a way to make up a memorable password. Think of a phrase that you
associate with the application. For instance if the app is iPlayer you
could choose LeftWingBias (using upper and lower case). Then think of a
number you associate with the app., for instance the channels used by
your favourite TV transmitter. Could be something like 21 24 27 35 38 49
55 56. Then alternate the two thus: L21e24f27t35W... and so on.

Surely takes ages to actually type it in working it out as you go
doesn't it?

I write it down first!

That rather destroys a lot of its security surely.

--
Chris Green
ยท