Old December 19th 17, 09:13 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_14_]

Default Star Wars Rogue 1 - where is it showing on TV?

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 17:33:27 +0000, John Hall wrote:

In message , David
writes
I have been chasing my tail on t'Internet trying to track down where
Rogue 1 is showing (if at all).

Sky are showing it on one of their film channels on 21st December.

Thanks.

Sadly (?) I have Virgin Media instead of Sky.

Even on VM I am not paying for the full set of film channels.

Our local Blockbuster video closed down {cough} years ago as well.

Cheers

Dave R

---