Old December 18th 17, 08:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default The latest TV con!

Only the facts have been changed to protect the guilty?
I particularly like the disclaimers you get on these stupid ghost
investigating shows from the states. Note this program is for entertainment
purposes only. Well there is a thing. Can I sue when they send me to sleep
then?

"Davey" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 09:12:59 +0000
Peter Crosland wrote:

Claims to give cable TV for free in the UK. Oh yeah!

http://thefoxinsider.com/page1/topga...e&creative=DUK

I like this:

"THE STORY DEPICTED ON THIS SITE AND THE PERSON DEPICTED IN THE STORY
ARE NOT ACTUAL NEWS. RATHER, THIS STORY IS BASED ON THE RESULTS THAT
SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THESE PRODUCTS HAVE ACHIEVED. THE RESULTS
PORTRAYED IN THE STORY AND IN THE COMMENTS ARE ILLUSTRATIVE, AND MAY
NOT BE THE RESULTS THAT YOU ACHIEVE WITH THESE PRODUCTS."

"No ****, Sherlock!", as the saying goes.

Is there anything in the 'Law' that is quoted in the ad?

--
Davey.