Old December 17th 17, 03:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_14_]

Default Star Wars Rogue 1 - where is it showing on TV?

I have been chasing my tail on t'Internet trying to track down where Rogue
1 is showing (if at all).

I would have thought that with the new Star Wars release it would have
been all over the place but I keep seeing references to it being on Netflix
in July 2017 then nothing. The link for Netflix returns a 404.

I realise that I can by the DVD but I would like to use an all inclusive
service like Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Cheers

Dave R

---