Old December 16th 17, 02:15 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_14_]

Default Samsung Smart TVs and Android

We have a UE22H5600AK Samsung TV.

It is "smart" and has the multi-colour logo button on the remote control.

Now you are supposed to be able to do all sorts of clever things like
playing videos from your phone or tablet, and I am trying to do this but
it isn't working very well.

The Samsung app on the tablet can work as a remote control.

The TV can stream video (but not many types) from a Windows PC.

I can't so far push the same video from my tablet to the TV.

All in all, not much use so far.

Has anyone got stuff working with a similar Samsung TV?

Cheers

Dave R

---