Old December 12th 17, 05:52 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Sony Android TV's and screen mirroring?

Funnily enough I was thinking along these lines. If I can get a sighted
volunteer and use the good offices of our association, I'm quite happy to go
in after hours after xmas and try some of the models they have and record
the outcomes for putting on the media. Helps us, helps JL and hopefully
might last for at least 6 months before all new stuff comes along and
makes us have to do the whole bloody lot again!

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Brian Gaff wrote:

I'd really like to hear is if it works here in the UK. iE standard
off air program guide reading, and program description and whether as
its a smart tv, how it copes with the UK players.

Got a John Lewis nearby? Ask for a demo, or to have a play.