Old December 9th 17, 07:48 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
TonyGamble

Default How are you Fire TV folk going to see your YouTube from 01.01.18

Doesn't Kodi work ?

It does. I gave it a try whilst I awaited some comments here.

Use the 32 bit for the new Fire TV which is 64 bit in the sales pitch but only has 32 bit Android.

It took the YouTube app. What I did not expect was to find how much cruder the GUI of that app is compared to the version on the Amazon Fire. It is far less user friendly when it comes to navigating genre favorites.

I cannot comment, yet, on how well it performs in terms of buffering as I have not had time to test. It was certainly slower when it loaded the browser pages but that could have been because it was a new installation.

I will report back.

Tony