Old December 7th 17, 08:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Things you miss on tv when you cannot see.

Actually Kids are really cool with people with disabilities, they have not
yet learned to be frightened of us.

Its the adults who cause me most of the troubles. Kids may send up disabled
people but its just mostly light hearted, Adults can be really nasty and
clueless completely.

"Max Demian" wrote in message
news
On 07/12/2017 17:32, Indy Jess John wrote:
On 07/12/2017 17:14, Jeff Gaines wrote:

There was a bit of a fuss when the BBC recruited her as they set out to
find somebody with a visible disability even if they knew nothing about
weather.

Actually, the BBC poached her. She was presenting a children's programme
on another channel when I first saw her.

Where she scared the kiddies ISTR.

--
Max Demian