Old December 7th 17, 08:00 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Things you miss on tv when you cannot see.

It was meant to be a pun. I'm glad somebody spotted it. We also have a game
in the blind world if that actually exists. Black or not.
I'm sure you can guess what its about. Politically incorrect but who cares?

"charles" wrote in message
Brian Gaff wrote:
Apparently the lady presenting the weather the other night only had one
arm. I'd never have known from the voice...:-)

That's almost a line from the Footlights (1962) and David Frost sketch
(later) - "Good Morniig from the Pool of London". The original was " you'd
never think to hear hom speak, that he had a wooden leg"

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England