Old December 7th 17, 06:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default Things you miss on tv when you cannot see.

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 15:26:51 -0000
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

Apparently the lady presenting the weather the other night only had
one arm. I'd never have known from the voice...:-)

Actually, she has complete left arm and her right arm has been
amputated just below the elbow, at least that's how it appears. You can
see when she attempts to lift her right forearm, but only an inch or so
is there to move.
Now she has been on a few times, I find it is getting less distracting.

--
Davey.