Old December 3rd 17, 11:16 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Robin[_8_]

Default BBC Scotland - scope for confusion?

If you don't like the regulated market in TV broadcasting you may only
have to wait a while: the Shadow Chancellor has strong views on markets
and capitalism - though I doubt he'd return to the Lord Chamberlain as
the arbiter of good taste

On 03/12/2017 12:07, Brian Gaff wrote:
I do wish we could find some way to get rid of the rubbish channels like the
true tv and cbs ones as most of what they churn out has either been on
somewhere else already or is utter crap. OK so this presumably is a cash cow
for freeview, but really I do not know of anyone who watches these channels
except as a kind of background vision version of muzak. then there ar the
shopping channels. do QVC really need so may?

Robin