Old December 2nd 17, 01:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

Default Radio I Player vs Podcasts?

On 02/12/2017 07:01, Roderick Stewart wrote:
They do this with "Have I Got News for You", and "Have I Got a Bit
More News for you". I agree it's pointless and annoying, particularly
as the content of this show is topical and the version they broadcast
first is the shorter one.

I hate that (extended versions of programmes) too. It would better if
the extra programme just included new stuff not included in the first. I
also dislike it when the final programme (or two) of a series consists
mainly of repeated material from the rest of the series, like Mock the Week.

--
Max Demian