Old November 29th 17, 05:15 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default BBC Drivel update.

Knowing them they have probably made the streams a different address, who
knows.I'll try later on but I do know that actually listening to streams of
I player radio from world service does not always seem to work and is gritty
and sometimes gets its end chopped off. Nobody doing any checking again.

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:25:18 +0000, Roderick Stewart
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:40:39 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

[quote from BBC]
We've been working to make it easier to sign in to your BBC account,
and enable you to get more out of BBC Online.

[...]

What about working to make it possible for me to continue to listen to
the radio, and watch television, without signing into anything at all,
as I've been able to do for the past sixty-odd years?

Is the recent Roberts Radio problem connected to having to sign in?
I can listen to BBC using Opera without needing to sign in.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland