Old November 29th 17, 05:12 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default BBC Drivel update.

Don't worry its only in the last month or so that they have managed to
retain my account details I do remember, as it seems if you did not use the
account almost weekly you got deleted and had to start again.
I'm glad they are not running the benefits system, or maybe they are?

"Phi" wrote in message
news
I have four iPlayer accounts now, because i can never remember them when
signing up on different computers.

"Robin" wrote in message
On 29/11/2017 11:02, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:43:45 +0000, Robin wrote:

On 29/11/2017 10:25, Roderick Stewart wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:40:39 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

[quote from BBC]
We've been working to make it easier to sign in to your BBC account,
and enable you to get more out of BBC Online.
[...]

What about working to make it possible for me to continue to listen to
the radio, and watch television, without signing into anything at all,
as I've been able to do for the past sixty-odd years?

60 years ago I could watch a television program (on a television) or
listen to a radio program (on a radio) as it was broadcast. I can
still
do that without signing in to anything. I know of no plans to require
it. Am I missing something?

The joys of using BBC iPlayer? :-)

I never said live transmissions through the ether were the _only_ way I
accessed the BBC's emissions. IMHO that'd be akin to sticking to the
missionary position 50-odd years after the Annus Mirabilis when sex was
invented in Britain

--
Robin