Old August 25th 17, 08:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Vir Campestris

Default Polaroid (ASDA) TVs

On 25/08/2017 15:42, Indy Jess John wrote:
Kodak did make and sell a digital camera.* I bought one from Dixons in
2001.

I still have and use a Kodak DX6490 digital camera. It's only 4MP, which
is not a lot these days - but the glass is pretty good, certainly good
enough to blow up to A4. I've taken over 10,000 pictures with it. I
_think_ the counter has only gone around once...

The little lightweight one I bought when I left mine behind once has
dies at half the age. No backlight, and I must decide whether it's worth
replacing the screen when I get a (r)tooit

Andy