Old July 5th 17, 05:44 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Layman[_2_]

Default Ch4 and 4+1 confusion

Anyone else experience the Ch4 and 4+1 confusion on Freeview SD this
afternoon from Rowridge?

I turned on the TV to watch the last 20 minutes of Countdown on Channel
4, only to find "Posh Pawnbrokers" showing on Channel 4+1. On channel
13, Countdown was showing. On 104 HD, Countdown was showing normally.
Just in case some channel updates had taken place I retuned the TV, but
Ch4 and 4+1 were still on the wrong channels.

I checked on my Freeview PVR in case the TV was playing up, but it
confirmed the wrong channels were showing on 4 and 13.

All ok this evening. Very strange.

--

Jeff