Old December 25th 16, 04:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

Default Local low-power transmitters

"Ashley Booth" wrote in message
Mark Carver wrote:

On 24/12/2016 12:49, Jim Lesurf wrote:
I recall that the gate had a chain with a
'series' of padlocks. This was so the various site users could
each
have their own padlock and key rather than organising a shared
one.

And there's mechanisms that are cleverer and neater than a chain,

Bottom shot he-

http://tx.mb21.co.uk/gallery/toothill.php

Going to a mid-point when working for ITN Links I always carried a
hacksaw and a padlock.

Remove a link from the chain and replace it with the padlock.

--

Since we had four different types of padlock it was not unusual -
especially on sites with PMR as well - to find two or even three of

The best though was to have a Vodafone key as that got you into almost
anywhere!

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com