Old December 6th 16, 11:51 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

Default Digital drop out.

On 06/12/2016 10:35, Andy Burns wrote:
Indy Jess John wrote:

James Heaton wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...our-ahead.html

My Sister-in-law bought a Lidl clock and it was always an hour fast and
there was no option to tell it to use UK time.

Are you absolutely /certain/ of that? The recent one for sale in Lidl
had people claiming it couldn't be offset to UK time, when a few seconds
RTFM proved it could.

Yes I am certain. I read the manual and I also read the relevant
threads in various forums (which is where I found the instructions on
how to get it apart to remove the hands). That particular clock did not
have any capability to change the source of the time signal (which
probably explains why Lidl was offering customers their money back
rather than providing instructions).