Old November 27th 16, 05:37 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default Lack of logic grumble - Humax Freesat HD

On 27 Nov 2016 17:46:18 GMT
David wrote:

Hunkered down in bed last night watching some Channel 4 On Demand;
working my way through the 2016 UK Rally Series. Wired Gigabit
Ethernet in the bedroom has its advantages.

When I was on about my 4th episode I got an on-screen prompt telling
me that I hadn't used the box controller for 3 hours and did I want
to power down or stay on.

I wasn't aware that I was using my obvious psychic ability to cue up
the individual recordings.

Software "feature" no doubt.

Grump

Dave R

I can be watching a recorded programme on my Humax and it will ask me if
I want it to shut down in one minute's time.

--
Davey.