Old September 18th 15, 10:42 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian-Gaff

Default Somehow, the term UHD reminds me of something elseentirely....

Yes, that was the whole point. It sounded similar to it.
UHF Hogging Disaster tv is something else I'm sure.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Charles Hope" wrote in message
Indy Jess John wrote:
On 17/09/2015 09:23, Brian-Gaff wrote:
However, I suspect the Americans do not have that type of milk.

They do have milk that tastes like that. They don't call it that
though. In fact they don't make any distinction in the description, so
I suspect that it is recognised by brand name. I wasn't there long
enough to find out.

surely the milk is UHT?