Old September 18th 15, 01:26 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Johnny B Good[_2_]

Default Somehow, the term UHD reminds me of something elseentirely....

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 09:23:35 +0100, Brian-Gaff wrote:

Yes exactly that.
However, I suspect the Americans do not have that type of milk.

It has to be said that it only seems a short while ago that Nasa was
sing the praises of 3D content from its missions, and now nobody seems
to talk about 3D TV.
I just wonder if the world really is ready for bandwidth eating
channels?
Have a listen to Weird Al's Franks 2000 inch TV some time.
Brian

Yes, another of Weird Al Yankovic's 'parody' tracks, "I can't Watch
This!" is almost back on topic in regard to the travesty of 'Choice'
offered by FreeView. You can listen to it here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HaZvJZaiYQ

--
Johnny B Good