Old September 10th 15, 09:48 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
John Hall[_2_]

Default Horizon disappointing

In message , Brian-Gaff
writes
Last night there was supposed to be a Horizon talking about the
universes dark ages and all that stuff. The actual content could have
been dealt with in about 15 minutes. Instead it rambled on for almost
an hour going over the same stuff apparently with some arty farty
pointless animations and lots of choral singing and people who sounded
like they were talking down drainpipes.

snip

Yes, very disappointing. I know that Horizon has been dumbing down for
many years now, but this seemed to reach a new low. What ball-bearings
rolling about on a floor were supposed to tell us about the forces
operating in very diffuse clouds of hydrogen I can't imagine
--
John Hall
"Honest criticism is hard to take,