Old August 24th 15, 02:58 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Cummins[_5_]

Default 4k TV on Freesat or Freeview?

In article , /dev/null
(_Unknown_Freelancer_) wrote:

....not bothered in the slightest by the sly methods employed by
ISPs at all?

Yet, contrary to my saying '....is fast enough for my present
requirements.', you still tell me I should go away and ask for
'moar internetz'.

No, I'm suggesting you ask them for more robust service, ADSL2+ is
better than ADSL2 in signal stability and robustness, right out to 6km
from the exchage.

ADSL2+ also gives you the possibility of higher upload speeds.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981