Old August 2nd 15, 09:18 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

Default 4k TV on Freesat or Freeview?

On Sunday, 2 August 2015 20:12:17 UTC+1, Michael Chare wrote:
On 02/08/2015 15:56, the dog from that film you saw wrote:

worth waiting before buying a tv though.
if sky uses 120fps for their broadcasts as rumoured there's probably
nothing on sale now that will show them at their best.

Yes, I think it is necessary to wait a couple of years. From what I have
read, some of the present TVs blur motion pictures.

I would rather receive by satellite rather than broadband as there are
less contention problems.

--
Michael Chare

Wait if you can, but if your TV breaks down, then the additional cost of 4K will provide more future proofing.