Old July 23rd 15, 08:01 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

Default What units?

On 21/07/2015 09:21, Indy Jess John wrote:

The thing that annoys me most is that all UK road signs are in miles and
yet the BBC will insist on giving distances in Kilometres. I did start
calculating Km to miles in my head to give me a sense of scale, but now
don't bother. I just ignore them as meaningless distances, since they
are not going to directly affect me.

I quite like kilometres, when driving in countries that use them, you
seem to cover ground a lot faster ?

--
Mark