Old May 24th 15, 05:15 PM
Duncan Fitness Duncan Fitness is offline
Junior Member

Cool Old Panasonic digibox ( has it given up the ghost? )

I have only just got round to linking up my DVD player with TV and Digibox. Yes, A bit of a technophobe. But at 52 still willing to learn. Whilst watching the end of the Italian Job (again) I shut everything down . In the morning I find the digibox on standby , red button is flashing and a ticking noise (about twice a second) . I could not get the digibox to turn on (green light) for love nor money.
I realise that in order to play a dvd you have to turn off the digibox. Maybe once too often? Or maybe as this is an extremely old, although apparently very reliable set , it has at last "expired."
Would be nice to know either way.

Thanks, Duncan