Old January 23rd 15, 04:12 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
David[_9_]

Default "Book Me" +green dot.

On 22/01/2015 14:12, David wrote:
On 22/01/2015 13:35, David Taylor wrote:

I'm new to Freeview HD up to now been only Freesat HD this TV has both.

I have been using Google but for "Book Me" and Green Dot, which had not
helped me.
Adding Freeview as you suggest gets

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/legacy/re...eeview-a.shtml

As the above is several years old and is closed and archived I have been
Searching for anything by the BBC and Freeview or others on the present
state and usage of this feature and failed.

Anyone know any up to date articles on Book Me and green button with
regard to it on TV sets?
Regards
David