Old September 13th 14, 10:28 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roger Mills[_2_]

Default Last night of the proms - HD sound out of sync

On 13/09/2014 21:40, Jeff Layman wrote:
Just watching the Last Night of the Proms. Lip sync is definitely out on
BBC1HD, but ok on SD. Sound slightly leads video.

This is with a Panasonic PVR DMR-HWT130. Anyone else notice this?

Yes, but it wasn't consistent! I first noticed it when Roderick Williams
was singing - it was way out, and I had to set lip synch on my Humax
HDR-T2 to 100mS or more to compensate. Having done that, it was wrong
the other way when Katie Derham was talking. Very odd!
--
Cheers,
Roger