Old September 23rd 13, 08:52 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Clive Page[_4_]

Default 4oD - is its performance worse than iPlayer?

On 22/09/2013 13:10, Peter Johnson wrote:
As a matter of interest, did you get 4OD to display fullscreen? I
couldn't when I was using it last week. Ta.

Yes I did. Our Panasonic tele does iplayer (poor user interface but it
works) but none of the ITV/Channel4 catch-up services - message on
screen says "not compatible". So I used my laptop and plugged it in to
the TV using HDMI. I clicked on the full-screen icon and it just
worked full-screen, slightly to my surprise. I was using the latest
Firefox (24.0 I think). Apart from the glitches when it stopped to
refill its buffers, it was fine.

--
Clive Page