Old July 2nd 03, 10:37 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David Hearn

Default TV License Evasion

In my experience they write to each indiviual room that doesn't have a
licence.... they then visit the campus (whilst Security try to get rid of
them).

"KingStew" wrote in message
In my experience, get a tv licence per flat and that keeps them away. no
need to get one per room.

"Paul D.Smith" wrote in message
. net...
Probably wouldn't work since he's apparently so desperate for a TV that

he
will be glued to Top Gear etc. himself. And if he's so busy watching

TV,
how is he going to meet said young ladies?

Get a life mate. Most colleges or dorms. have a TV somewhere so that
students can watch the soaps or, heavens forbid, the news. They also

have
clubs, sports teams, bars etc. etc. You don't need your own TV!

Paul DS.