Old April 6th 08, 06:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright

Default Seriously OT - primarily for Bill

"Steve Thackery" wrote in message
Bill, and fellow climate change sceptics,

Did you watch the Andrew Marr programme this morning? Nigel Lawson has
written a book questioning the science and politics of global warming. I
mention this because I know that Bill, myself and several others here are
sceptical about the issue ("bad science and hysteria", to quote Bill).

I'm surprised the BBC would broadcast anything that challenged the Global
Warming faith. It's not PC.

They'll broadcast jokes about C of E vicars and RC priests but not about
Muslim religous men.

An Appeal to Reason: A Cool Look at Global Warming

I think I'll buy it.