Old January 28th 07, 03:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Alan

Default Recording Freeview on IDTV to DVD Recorder

In message .com,
wrote
Hi,

I note from your discussions that it is possible to record Freeview
channels such as ITV2 etc if you set up a separate channel AV1 or AV2,
Scart etc and use the digital decoder in the TV but then you can not
watch other channels at the same time, what will happen in the future
when Analoge TV ends will this mean the end of watching one channel
whilst recording another as we all do now, or will we be getting DVD
recorders with built in decoders coming on to the market soon or are
thes already available.?

Although not DVD, there are already boxes in the market place that allow
you to record one channel while watching another or even record two
channels while watching a third.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com