Old December 14th 06, 08:41 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian A

Default Receiving BBC digital teletext on non-Sky box?

Ian wrote:
Hello Group,
Can you help? Fairly new to this satellite TV business...I am
struggling to receive the BBC i teletext service using a non-Sky box
- namely Technomate TMS 1500CI+. I have discovered that it should be
possible to receive the 'interactive'service from the BBC (albeit not
by using a red button) but have not yet managed to achieve this. I am
not sure whether this will also give access to the 'teletext' service.
Any education from yourselves would be very much appreciated!

Ian
Please reply to group - email address is not monitored
Ian

I think you'll find it's not possible.