Old December 13th 06, 05:51 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dr Zoidberg

Default Freeview HD channels

Beck wrote:
My Grandad bought an HDTV today (399 bush model from Argos).

Looking through his list of freeview channels we see there is BBC HD
trial , ITV HD, C4 HD and another. Are these working on freeview
yet? We just got a blank screen.

They are only being broadcast in certain areas , but more importantly you
would need a receiver capable of decoding and outputting the HD signals.
Showing the channel number is about all yours will cope with
--
Alex

"I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk www.ebayfaq.co.uk