Old December 13th 06, 01:24 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Scott Chambers

Default Lodos / Lodus Sainsbury's DVD players etc - what are they!?

I seem to recall that Lodos is a goodmans or Grundig or something like that
wrote in message
ups.com...
Ive not too long ago bought a Lodos (aka Lodus) DVD player from
Sainsbury's, does anyone know what the 'guts' of these machines are?

They are obviously cheaply rebranded goods from a larger manufacturer!

(the reason Im asking is I have a new universal remote and Im trying to
tie it up with the DVD player - but they dont store Lodos numbers - Im
guessing if I just get the right signal sent for a, say Samsung or
whatever it is in there - it'll work!)