Old November 12th 06, 06:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tenby

Default Telewest's French channel - any good? Need a channel for learning French.

Hi I'm learning French and want a French TV channel.

Ideally, I want French subtitles (designed for deaf French people)
since this is great for learning when the words are too fast to follow,
but you still want to try and understand in French.

Sky have such a French channel that looks pretty good for learning.

But I'm with Telewest (phone and broadband) so it's easiest to go with
them.

I believe Telewest do have a French channel you can sign up for.

Can anyone tell me anything about it?
Do you get an option for French language subtitles?
Anything worth watching?

cheers if you can help

tenby