Old August 26th 06, 02:28 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default Lidl Satellite reciever etc. from 28th August

Thus spaketh Andereida" " bhk5835-ng1:
Brian McKenna wrote:
The receiver alone is worth it just to use as a digital radio outlet
along with a stereo,that what i will use it for,i already have a
quad lnb and satellite conections through out the house3!

I have some interest in this. Currently, I have an old installation
comprising a Sky analogue dish and Nokia receiver. It receives around
40 analogue transmissions, mainly German, from the satellite formerly
used by Sky. Was this Astra 10 deg?

Wonder about using the Lidl receiver on this set-up but I suspect
that a new LNB will be required to access digital transmissions.
Would like to receive any French language stations which are free to
view.

Would be grateful for any advice.

Andereida

No such thing as Sky analogue dish. Please no Sky-brainwashing.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk